CyberLink MakeDVD - Easy DVD Burning for the Digital Home
A fully compatible module for PowerCinema 3 and 4, CyberLink MakeDVD enables the burning of photos, videos and music to DVDs all via remote control! MakeDVD is also designed to work as a standalone program complementing other digital home software such as Microsoft Windows XP Media Center Edition.
MakeDVD will burn videos via remote control to the next level with large icons and thumbnails, a virtual keyboard, and cool menus for your authored discs.
The MakeDVD user interface utilizes large icons and thumbnails for easy navigation via remote control. You can access media files from a PC's hard drive, CD/DVD or external drive and then burn to CD or DVD. It's that easy, right in the comfort of your own living room.
To capitalize on ultra-remote convenience, MakeDVD allows you to input a title for discs via a virtual keyboard from your own remote control. Do it sitting comfortably, lying down, or upside down. The virtual keyboard display size will surely exceed your expectations.
Offers four settings-High Quality, Standard Play, Long Play and Smart Fit-that provide a range of options for manual or automatic selection of video quality. Smart Fit is a new feature that automatically adjusts the video quality to fit the available disc space
Provides a creative way for you to view DVD files by adding stylish image-based menus. MakeDVD includes a colorful range of themed menu templates suited for various occasions, occasions to brighten up your day via simple remote control click! It's amazing what you can accomplish in your own living room.
With MakeDVD, organizing is a cinch! No more squinting or sore eyes, because accessing image files including JPG, BMP, and PNG, from the My Pictures folder, alternative drives and storage devices is easy and fast with the MakeDVD interface that's large enough to spot anywhere. Video files can also be added to a your slideshow to quicken the pace.
Here are some key features of "CyberLink MakeDVD":
· Burn your music, video and photo files via remote control
· Create photo slideshows and burn to disc
· Produce audio CDs and movie DVDs
· Insert stylish DVD menus from a built-in library
· Burn to a multitude of formats including CD-RW, DVD-R/RW, DVD+R/RW
· Memory: 128 MB RAM or above (256 or above is recommended)
· CPU: Intel Pentium 1.2 GHz or higher
· Hard Disk Space:
· MPEG-1 (VCD) files: 1 GB or higher is recommended
· MPEG-2 (DVD) files: 5 GB or higher is recommended10 MB for installation
· DirectX: DirectX 9 or above
· Video Display Card: DirectX-compatible display adapter for 16-bit colors display (32-bit colors recommended). When using 3D UI mode, a graphic card with 64 MB or more of video memory is recommended.
· Audio Card: PCI sound card, USB audio box or motherboard built-in audio device, which is compatible with DirectX for audio playback
· Display: Windows-compatible display with at least 1024 x 768 resolution
· Optical Drive: CD-R/RW or DVD-/+RW drive
· Remote Control: Because of system limitations, the Remote Control should be used with Windows XP Service Pack I
· Web browser: Internet Explorer 6.0 or above
· Mouse: Windows-compatible mouse or pointing device
· Others: Internet connection is recommended (useful for registering, downloading software updates and new menu templates